Friday, November 16, 2012

Forget Twinkies, Give Me Sno Balls!!





Don’t get me wrong, Twinkies are OK, and I’ve eaten my fair share of them. And the cupcakes are fine, too. Ding Dongs are better though. But Sno Balls rule! 
If Twinkies actually do go bye-bye forever, I will not mourn overmuch. And there are plenty of Walmart substitutes for Ding Dongs and some of the other Hostess/Dolly Madison goodies. Sno Balls are another story. I can’t recall seeing a knock-off or generic Sno Ball. And that’s concerns me deeply. I will have to start looking….

I have to admit that I would LOVE to try some of the goodies that the Tastykake folks produce, but that is apparently an East Coast kind of thing. Reading about their stuff in the Janet Evanovich novels make me drool…

Anyway. For now I will have to console myself with any kind of chocolate I can get my hands on and survive…AS IF THAT WERE A PROBLEM!! Buwahahahahahahahah!

Hey, it’s Friday and I didn’t have another subject in mind right now. Give me a break. Give me a break. Break me off a piece of that KitKat bar…..

I think I need to go lie down for awhile…..


No comments:

Post a Comment