Thursday, September 8, 2011

30 Days of Pictures - Day 1

I’ve seen postings on Facebook where people had a list of 30 different pictures they were to put up, 1 for each day. I’ve never seen the entire 30 done by anyone. So I decided to make that a new series to blog on. I’ll do a different picture each week within the series. As with the Alphabet Soup series, I might do some pictures blogs, then maybe a couple regular ones and then pictures again as the mood takes me.
So here we go...(BTW, this pic was taken several years ago....notice the non-grey hair?)


1. A picture of yourself and 10 facts






















I am a Christian
I am 57 years old
I love being a grandmother
I love cats
I learn something new each time I read the Bible
I play the piano for my own enjoyment
I enjoy most of the cartoons I watch with Lia
I don’t mind watching the same movies with Lia over and over
I really like milk toast
I have a great sense of humor

1 comment:

  1. You are such a great inspiration to me ;) And love the picture, tho I have to say, the long hair looks strange on you ;)

    ReplyDelete