Friday, January 7, 2011

3 (count 'em!) blogs in 1

3 blogs in 1!

Yes, I cover 3 topics in this posting, so PAY ATTENTION people!

I’ve made a New Year’s resolution of trying to talk even MORE than I usually do! Weird, I know. I’m going to see if I can post a new blog every Friday. If there’s ANYone still paying attention to this blog, (other than my loyal Gladys—God bless you, dear!) feel free to hold me to this resolution….and for Heaven’s sake, leave a comment! 50 extra ‘brownie’ points to any new subscribers!

My December book report comprises of only one book: “Life Blood” by Caroline Llewellyn.

This was a nice little mystery/romance taking place in the English countryside, set in modern times. One theme was dealing with the aftermath of a loved one’s suicide, which was very interesting, considering the author took her own life about 10 years after she wrote this book. I enjoyed the book immensely and will keep this one in my library.

Book wrap-up for 2010:

Since I’m now giving a report for each month’s books, I no longer break things down into categories. The total number of books I read was 28.

That topic was short, I’ll grant you. Hope you’re not too disappointed….I’ll try and make up for it next week.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment