Tuesday, September 22, 2009

OK, OK, I'm writing!

I know, I know. Long time no write. Both of you are probably wondering...
Just could NOT think of something, so went to one of my favorite places that have little "nudges" to get people started. So here's a "who, what, where, when, and why" meme. BIG PROPS to Sorcha for reading my last meme and posting her own answers! The feedback means a lot (now you're pressured to do it again, hahahahaha)

WHO
is easy to love? my little Lia
do you just wanna smack? Anderson Cooper. He sneers.
do you trust? my wonderful hubby, Marv
do you talk to when you're alone? Jesus

WHAT
dangerous things do you do while driving? go a bit fast, sometimes
is the last thing that moved you? watching Lia being baptized
is Satan's last name? hmmm. Lucifer?
is the freakiest thing in your house? probably me

WHEN
is it time to turn over a new leaf? when all the others are dry and crumbly
will you be all that you can be? when I'm in Heaven
is enough enough? right about...NOW!
do you go to the darkside? when Darth Vader is serving cookies (Paul has a t-shirt that says "Come to the Darkside. We have cookies.")

WHERE
are your pants? on me, thankyouverymuch
is your last will and testament? haven't made one yet
is your junk food stash? all over the counter under all the "stuff"
is Carmen Sandiego? somewhere in the hearts of kids of the 80's. I loved watching that show with Paul and Sarah.

WHY
was the Lone Ranger alone? B.O.?
was The Scarlet Letter scarlet? for SIN
are musicians sexy and plumbers not? I've seen some nice looking plumbers that I'd take over Keith Richards ANY day!
are there no seat belts on school buses? I've been asking that for years! There should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment