Thursday, July 6, 2023

And Sheldon Says “Bazinga!”

  

Do I really need to explain this one?!?

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~


 

I’ve always liked corner things like this. Think of how many more books you could have with something that fits in the corner, and then have the regular shelves along the walls.

 


 

I love the different thing people do to use that space under the stairs. I’ve seen some really cute little play areas for a child or a nice comfy space for their doggy. Since I’m a bookaholic, I prefer this one.

 

 


I LOVE THIS ONE!!! I’d use a lighter shape of color, but the design is awesome. I love the ladder to get to the higher shelves. And that shelving unit above the couch looks like the door can slide side to side to give even more space for books. I’d get rid of the pool table though. I’d have a small coffee table and some comfy chairs instead. AND A GOOD READING LIGHT!!

 

 


The rattan shelf unit is recycled and spruced up. I like what looks like yarn weaving on the back. I’d do the yarn in another color and instead of books, I’d have various cat figurines and a couple of small plants.

 

 


This is flat-out adorable! I love the little overfill opening that would go into the kitty’s cup. I doubt that I would actually use it as a drinking vessel though. And I ESPECIALLY would not sully it with that godawful green liquid!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment