Thursday, November 10, 2022

Ugly - Part 3

 

Another bunch of stuff that other people turned up their noses at but I like.

 

 This was originally an office building in Florida that was sold a few times, went into foreclosure and then demolished in 2017. If this were scaled to home size, I might or might not live in it, but it does make me smile.

 

 This one is in Saudi Arabia and I would absolutely live in this house if it were given to me as a present. But not in Saudi Arabia. I would want it moved to the US. I love oddball architecture.

 

 

This side table is unusual, and while giraffes aren’t my favorite animal, I still like the lines. I’d want more of the distinctive color variations of giraffes, but very subtle. I’d put a festive scarf around the neck at Christmas time. 

 

 

OK. The cat chest of drawers. I have no idea the size dimensions of this. If it was a small trinket box that could sit on a shelf or the dresser, you know I’d want this in a heartbeat. If this was a real piece of furniture, I’d probably still want it, but it would definitely be in a bedroom, not in the living room. 

 

 

EVERYBODY of my era knows this chair! And I’ve always wanted one. I don’t know about the color, and I doubt that it’s that comfortable, but I would love one. They’re available, but they can be pretty pricey.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment