Thursday, June 11, 2020

Another Mindless Meme – part the fourth



Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Since playing with words is one of my all-time fave games, I enjoy doing things like this. With names, sometimes you have to really work at it. Do you use the middle name? Use only the initial? Do you add Mrs. to it to get enough letters? One time when Lia was here I took the names of each member of the family and made an anagram and then drew a little picture to go with it. DOTBINDER came out as “Don’t, Bride!” and I drew a pic of a bride with her bouquet in one hand and a fork in the other and was attacking the wedding cake. DOROTHYBINDER came out as Tiny Brood Hen Herd…with a bunch of tiny chickens.

Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
YES!! And I say that with a certain amount of pride, because I’m PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN! Although that is another song. And a good one, too. We fly our flag at the proper times. We love this country! God bless our military, past and present!

When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
NEVER! And you want to know the last time I ate a store-bought tomato? NEVER! I don’t like uncooked tomatoes. Although I love cooked tomatoes in chili, soups, stews. I like ketchup and salsa as well. Panera Bread has the BEST tomato soup in the world.

Where were you on Valentine's Day?
Since it was on a Friday and Marv had to work, he picked up some fried chicken on the way home. I made some crescent rolls. We had a bottle of wine. We watched old movies on TV. It was a PERFECT date night! ♥

Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Chicken.
Genesis 1:21 So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that moves, with which the waters abounded, according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

What are you reading now?
Ghosts of Greenglass House by Kate Milford. Lia always brings up books to share with me when she visits and she had the first in this series. The one I’m reading now is the second one. Great YA mystery about an old Inn that Milo and his parents own and operate. There are pirates, smugglers and yes, ghosts!

Name a bill you hate paying.
(expletive deleted) taxes!! I can NOT stress enough how much I loathe it!! And if by the grace of God we get any kind of rebate, we have to pay taxes on THAT!!! @#*%$%^*!!$#
I’m not fond of the other bills, either…

What sport would be the funniest to add a mandatory amount of alcohol to?
Oh, so many to choose from!!! Roller Derby is at the top of the list. Followed closely by speed skating. Fencing. Curling!! OMG! That would be the ONLY way to get any interest in curling! Who came up with that one, anyway??



No comments:

Post a Comment