Thursday, May 14, 2020

Another Mindless Meme – part the third




Favorite vacation?
The times we went to Eureka and stayed in a cabin. I just love that area. I would love to live there, or in an area like it. Don’t need the ocean so much, but the trees are incredible.

Do you like to sing?
I LOVE to sing!! Unfortunately I stink at it… *sigh*

Ever hit a deer?
No, thankfully. One time when my brother was visiting with his daughter, we all went for a nice country drive. We were on a narrow road somewhere near Table Mountain, I think. A deer leaped over the entire car! What a sight!

What is your shoe size?
Okaaayy…I admit that is an oddly personal question. And no, I’m not going to post a pic of my feet in high heels…In any case, my feet are pretty darn big. Size 10-10.5 depending on the style. And there aren’t many cute shoes that size that I can wear. Can’t wear heels to save my life. I know there are sites online where you can get cute shoes in bigger sizes but I must be able to try them on first. I’m not going to drop $100+ on shoes that won’t fit. I find that a good SAS store will have shoes that will be good for me. Pricey, though.

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
I love this kind of question. This is from “The Passionate Witch” by Thorne Smith. It was actually unfinished at the time of his death, and finished by Norman Matson. Here it is:
“You wear underdrawers, don’t you?”

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Book shelves, filled with books. A couple of display cases with some of Marv’s militaria. A calendar. A print of John Muir. A wooden carved eagle plaque that Marv did many years ago. A CD rack. And above the door to the bathroom off the family room is a wooden sign that says “LATRINE” that Paul brought back from Kuwait.

What color is your bedroom carpet?
A truly atrocious 1970s gold. It’s the same as when we bought the house in 1978. Just awful. When the time comes to sell this place, it will have to be replaced for no other reason than it’s hideous. Yuk.


No comments:

Post a Comment