Thursday, June 16, 2016

A to Z Meme





I haven’t done one of these in a long, long time. Saw this one on Facebook and decided to do it.

A-  Age: 62
B-   Biggest fear: Medical bills and not being able to pay them
C-   Current time: 10:41 pm
D-  Drink you last had: Cola
E-   Every day starts with: COFFEE!!!!
F-    Favorite Song: Too many to choose from. Currently love the group Fun
G-  Ghosts - are they real: Nope
H-  Hometown: Chico, California. Great place to grow up.
I-      In love with: Marvin G. Binder
J-     Jealous of: Youth. Wish I had some of mine back.
K-  Killed someone?: Dumb question. People, no. Time, yes. And spiders! All spiders should die!!!
L-    Last time you cried: I get teary all the time. Last serious one was when Emma died.
M- Middle name: Louise. It means “famous in war” so watch out!
N-  Number of siblings: 1. My brother Al
O-  One wish: That Lia grow up strong in the knowledge of the Lord
P-    Person you last called: Thea, to wish her happy birthday
Q-  Question you're always asked: I honestly can’t think of one!
R-   Reason to smile: Oh, so many things! Kitties, chocolate, my family, rainbows, music….
S-    Song last sung: I was listening to youtube and singing along to “Lord I lift Your Name on High”
T-   Time you woke up: Had a bad night previous, so didn’t wake up til around 10:30
U-  Underwear color: Blue with little flowers
V-  Vacation destination: LOVE the north west coast and the redwoods
W-Worst habit: Imagining the worst case scenario before I know all the facts
X-  Your favorite food: Steak and baked potato
Y-  X-Rays you've had: Head, sinus, teeth, knees, chest, boobs
Z-    Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

So there ya go. Didn’t have anything else. See ya next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment