Thursday, March 6, 2014

Jan P.A.D. fifth




26. Fun stuff! – The time before last in Fresno, I decided that I was really tired of using Lia’s crappy crayons and would get my own to have there. Lia is pretty rough on her art supplies…Some time back I had gotten the markers at Costco, so all I had to do was buy some new crayons and I was set! I’ve been having a lot of fun with these in the guided journal I’ve been writing in.


27. Something I bought – I was shopping at Costco in December of 2012 and saw this Keurig on sale. It was close enough to my birthday that I said “Happy Birthday to ME!” and bought it. And I have LOVED this ever since. I didn’t know that Marv had already planned on getting me one. Good thing he hadn’t bought it yet. This one was better than the one he had his eye on…

28. Dinner – It was getting a little close to the end of the pay period and I was trying to use up what we already had in the pantry. Mac ‘n’ cheese is always a good stand-by in a pinch and being able to add a can of chicken to it made a pretty good meal.

29. Window – An artsy one for you. This is standing in Sarah’s living room, looking through the cut-out into the guest room where I stay, and seeing the window above my bed. So it’s a window-into-a-window picture.


30. Best invention ever – My clothes washer. LOVE IT!! Marv thought it should’ve been the microwave, but I told him if I had to chose between that and the washer, I would chose the washer. Yes, the microwave is really convenient, but it’s not that hard to cook without it. But I’ve gone through times when the washer was broken and that is a MAJOR PAIN.

31. Polka dot – I had no clue WHAT I was going to do for this one. Then I remembered the artsy postcards I had gotten to use for Postcrossing. I had a couple of these left, so here it is!!

So there’s January 2014 for you in 31 pictures. Hope you liked it…



No comments:

Post a Comment