Friday, December 20, 2013

Remarkably Random Ramblings and Ruminations



This week has been INSANE and all I can do is just start pulling stuff outta my brain and putting it on paper so I can get a blog done.

Last Saturday was my birthday party. I’m 60. Had a GREAT time of food, fun and fellowship. Had a little too much wonderful Mexican food and MAYBE too much vodka, but that’s what it’s all about, right?

Tuesday was Bible study group. I love my group. It’s a place of complete safety. I can dump all my troubles in the middle of the floor and get it all prayed over. And the same goes with everyone else in the group. We prop each other up.

Wednesday was Advent service and Marv, Thea and I did Coventry Carol for offering. Love that haunting tune and have an awesome arrangement for it.

Thursday was a final (so I thought) shopping foray for Christmas stuff. Got things wrapped that needed wrapping and waited for the final things Marv was bringing home so I could prep the two packages that needed to be mailed. THEN I found out that I made a MASSIVE mistake when I paid the mortgage last month…eek. Got it rectified today.

AND made what I HOPE is the absolute FINAL foray to Walmart for things my MIL wants to give my nieces two girls for Christams. So other than food shopping, I do believe I’m done…so NOW you can stick a fork in me!



No comments:

Post a Comment