Friday, May 31, 2013

Fresno Fun Frolics


This post will be short, as I didn't get one done in advance. As usual, my week in Fresno with Lia has been JAM-PACKED. Not only are they in a new house in a new neighborhood, but there is a new puppy in the mix as well.

I've been taking Lia to the communal playground 2-3 times a day. In the afternoons when school has let out, there are a lot of kids, and Lia seems to be loving it all. Such a change from where they were before. No kids!

I REALLY wanted to get my hair cut this trip, but don't think that's gonna happen. I wanted to do that the last time I was here, and it just wasn't possible. So I might have to suck it up and wait until my next trip down.

Other than that, it's always a joy to be here. Lia is my own heart's blood. See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment