Friday, April 19, 2013

eeeek!




Totally forgot my blog! As you can tell by the late posting.

I’ve been scrambling to get a few art projects done and just plain lost track of time. That happens a lot when Myrtle gets a grip on me and drives me relentlessly. For a while, I was trying to get some sample projects done for a program I thought was going to take place at my church. Then when it turned out that things were going in a different direction, I stopped working on that and started something else.

I got one project almost completed. Gotta say that this one is one of the most involved I’ve done yet. Really need a breather after this. BUT…I have another in the offing that I have to get started if I want to finish before the deadline I’ve set. I don’t know why I do these things to myself…I blame Myrtle…
The next project will be entirely different from anything I’ve done before, so it’s not like I’m plunging into another altered book. Those things take large chunks of my soul to accomplish.

I always take pictures of completed projects and usually post them on Facebook. If you want to see them, you gotta friend me! Dorothy Jackson Binder. Just message me first about your intentions and I will almost always add you. It used to be that when someone wanted to be your friend, you could look at their profile and check them out first. With all the privacy settings, though, you can’t do that.

So there ya go. Not much of a blog this week, I know. Now it’s back to dealing with Myrtle….


No comments:

Post a Comment