Since my last post about 3D printing I have come across more fun things to do. Again, I know I will never do this, but if I had access to a printing device I think these would be neat.
Christmas/Holiday stuff
I saw this deer figure and realized that you could do some cool Christmas things for a little tableau/vignette. And they wouldn’t need to be painted, just all one color. Deer, pine trees, etc. And the same for other holidays.
Paperclips
I had NO idea this was possible! Super cool!!
Chess pieces
I do NOT play chess. I know how the different pieces move, but have no head for any kind of strategy. But I would LOVE a cat chess set. Just to display. Maybe just move around a bit to make it look like there’s a game in progress.
Yarn bowl
I haven’t done any crochet/knit work in quite a while, but this would be neat to have to keep the balls of yarn from traveling. One time I looked up what some of the beautiful wooden bowls cost and decided that I really didn’t need one. This would be awesome.
Toilet paper holder
What’s not to love about this?!? This would’ve been fun when the kids were little. BTW, did you ever think about how Lego people living in Lego houses live in homes MADE FROM THEIR OWN FLESH?? Ponder THAT one…





No comments:
Post a Comment