Thursday, July 18, 2024

What the….?

 

 

I write myself notes ALL THE TIME!! I’ll have these fleeting thoughts, ideas, questions, things I want to look up later, blog prompts and dates that need to go on the calendar. I will write stuff on little scraps of paper or whatever is handy (church bulletin, sales receipt, envelopes) and “at some point” get back to these reminders to take care of them as I intend…but…

 

I might not see a particular note until some time has passed and when I read it, I will have NO idea why I wrote it down. What was the reference? Sometimes it will be directions for a craft project or idea for an altered book and it’s been so long since I saw the original pattern/drawing I have no idea how this was supposed to be executed.

 

Every so often I will round up all the scattered papers and go through them.

Here are some of the latest mysteries. If you have any ideas what they mean, please let me know!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

1. warm water + vinegar   15 minutes   tablespoon of soda

2. Despicable Me, Incredibles, Miss Peregrine, Nine Lives. (All movies, I know. I’ve seen them. I own them. Why are they listed?)

3. Jacob Thornton  (I looked him up. He’s a software guy. WHY did I write his name down?!?)

4. spiral xmas tree  (I’ve seen a lot of these for designs, actual ones to purchase, to make cards. Why this note?)

5. A truly awful line drawing I did. I will sometimes see a neat or unusual design and try to duplicate it. I don’t try to copy, but make it my own thing. This was TERRIBLE. Some kind of continuous line drawing of a face. Didn’t make me think of anyone in particular, so it must have been for the type of design. And no, I’m not posting it for you to look at…

6. Saturday 2012      Cathy 2018 Mar  (absolutely no clue. Dates of some kind, I guess)

7. $245,000  (That’s all…just that price. For what? I don’t know!)

8. I have a copy of my passwords in my file on the computer. I know, that’s dangerous. Don’t care. There are a couple of entries that have an ID name and password. Doesn’t say what website they are for. I know as soon as I delete them from the file they will become necessary.

 

Random thought:

Starfish poop through their mouths

No comments:

Post a Comment