Thursday, June 27, 2024

How Many Times Can You Watch That?!?


 

I read an article that listed movies that are rewatchable time and time again. Some of the movies on the list I’ve never seen. Others were good movies that I really enjoyed, but don’t particularly need to see more than a couple of times. The first three here were on the list that I agreed with. The rest are the ones I have added in no particular order. There are a lot more, but I’ve taken up enough of your time…

 

Month Python and the Holy Grail – “Run away! Run away!”

 

Rocky Horror Picture Show – “Let’s do the Time Warp again!”

 

Gosford Manor – VERY British. Have to watch it with CC on.

 

The Wrong Box – The scene with Peter Seller and ALL THOSE CATS!

 

Cold Comfort Farm – “I saw something nasty in the wood shed!”

 

Key Largo/Casablanca/Maltese Falcon – Bogart at his best

 

Bell, Book and Candle/Harvey/Rear Window and a bunch more of Jimmy Stewart

 

Clue – “Flames…flames on the side of my head…heaving, breathing, flames…”

 

Zorro the Gay Blade – Awesome from beginning to end!

 

Real Genius – ALL THAT POPCORN!!!

 

The Trouble With Harry – You can’t keep a good man down…or buried, either.

 

Knives Out – Daniel Craig was BRILLIANT in this!

 

Charade – My favorite Audrey Hepburn movie

 

The Point – HARRY NILSSON SONGS!!!

 

So…what are YOUR faves?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment