Thursday, June 6, 2024

Haphazard Miscellany – June 2024

 


Bookcases and Shelving

 

I fully admit that I have way too many books. And I also have way too many cat things. Nah… Just kidding. I have the right amount of both things, but there is always room for more. I just don’t have enough bookcases/shelves for it all. 

 

 

The first one is totally a dream bookcase. I know that I will NEVER have this, have no place for it, but I REALLY want it. Same with the one second one. I’ve seen a LOT of bookcases like that one, and it also would be hard to find a place for. But I want that one too!



 

 

 The next two are for corners. The first one I really like and that one would be possible to deal with. The second one would be more for a combo of books and figurines. Not sure about that one.



 

 

 This one is pretty much a decorative piece. With the shelves all katiltered it wouldn’t be very practical for books or figurines. I do like the configuration though with the plant hanging in the middle.

 


 

 This one is strictly for the enjoyment of the kitties. I’ve seen some pretty clever layouts of ledges and openings, but this one takes up way too much space.


 

 Now, this one I would LOVE to have to display my cat stuff. I like the different heights of the shelves. I have some pretty tall pieces that would go well there. And scatter the smaller ones around. I also like the way you could put them next to each other and make a complete circle. I got this picture on Bored Panda where they show some of the things people stick out on the sidewalk for free. To buy one would cost a LOT of money.


 

 

Random Thought:

You can medicate crazy

You can educate ignorance

But there ain’t no fixin’ stupid

 

No comments:

Post a Comment