Thursday, July 23, 2026

3D Fun

 


I know almost NOTHING about 3D printing, except that I would love to print fun stuff. Don’t know anything about the cost of equipment or materials. Just seeing pics of some of the stuff you can make looks cool. Not interested in big stuff like furniture or tools. Just the fun small stuff. I know I will NEVER do this kind of craft, but I can dream…

 


 

Teaching fractions

This looks like a WONDERFUL thing to use to teach kids basic facts about how fractions work.

 

 


Perforation tool

I would LOVE this for cutting/perforating cardboard for some of my paper crafting. I could probably find some kind of kitchen tool to do the same thing…but this would be in ANY color!!!

 


 

Lightbulb

You can print LIGHTBULBS!!! Any color!!! WANT THIS!!!

 



 

Cat figurines

Do I REALLY need more cat figures? Absolutely not. Do I still want more? Absolutely YES! I do! And in different colors!!!

 


 

Leaf chandelier

SO COOL!!! And once again…ANY COLOR!!!

 


 

Slide game

SO WANT THIS! I grew up with these amazing puzzles and got VERY good at them. The ones I have are so old and worn you can barely see the numbers. I know you can still buy these, but how fun would it be to make a larger one?

 

 


Tape dispenser

This is just plain cute. I love it.

 

So…What would YOU make??

 

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Random Thought

Ohio is the only state in the US that doesn't share a letter with the word mackerel.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment